Following the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism, Dracos Hotel is implementing a new health protocol.
The Protocol includes the development of an Action Plan and the development of a Suspected Case Management Plan. The aim of the Action Plan is to prevent the occurrence and effective management of suspicious cases in order to limit the exposure of staff and guests, always in accordance with the current guidelines of the National Public Health Organization.
The Action Plan complies with the recommendations of the National Public Health Organization and will be revised according to the developments.
The measures described in the Action Plan and the Suspected Case Management Plan are meant to protect our staff and guests and to outline the necessary measures to prevent and protect against COVID-19 disease. These measures include:
Individual Hygiene Measures & Personal Protective Equipment
Dracos Hotel has taken measures to implement good personal hygiene practices in the workplace and oversees their continued implementation. Specifically:
• Staff and third parties are informed and encouraged to comply with good personal and respiratory hygiene practices.
• Staff have been supplied with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Staff have been trained how to safely use their Personal Protective
• Staff have been informed and trained on specific cleaning instructions in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case
• Employees and guests are urged to use stairs and avoid using elevators, where possible.
Accommodation File and Event Book
• For purposes of public health protection, we keep a record of staff members and all guests staying at the resort (name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details such as address, telephone, e-mail), so that it is possible to track all the people who came in close contact with an identified COVID-19 case.
• All General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are adhered to and all guests and staff are informed that records are kept for the protection of public health.
• The hotel records and updates an Event log book COVID-19.
Dracos Hotel staff takes the necessary hygiene measures, keeps a distance of at least 1.5 meters from the customers and adheres to the following hygiene rules:
• When requested: o informs visitors about the accommodation policy and the measures taken to deal with any incidents, o provides useful information about health providers, public and private hospitals, COVID-19 reference hospitals and pharmacies in area and o provides Personal Protective Equipment.
• Provision of special equipment (medical kit) in the event of a COVID-19 case
• Disinfection of key cards.
• Extention of check-in and check-out period between stays. Check-out until 11:00 a.m. and check-in from 15:00 pm. During the time between each check-in and check-out between different guests the room is cleaned, thoroughly disinfected and adequate natural ventilation of the space follows.
• The housekeeping staff uses simple surgical masks, gloves and disposable waterproof robes
• Housekeeping services will not be provided during a guest’s stay unless indicated by the guest during the pre-registration process or check in.
• For departures, 2 protocols apply: o Normal cleaning and waiting 24 hours before the room is available to a guest or o Meticulous cleaning - disinfection of the rooms and bathrooms for same day use.
• Bar staff are taking all the necessary hygiene and social distancing measures.
• Breakfast served 08:30 and 11:00 in pool bar.
• Seating only in open areas
Number of bathers: the crowding density in hotel pools is calculated with an index of 5 m2 of water surface per person
• The layout of seats on swimming pool decks
- All sunbeds seats should be disinfected after a guest leaves and before used by another guest.
- All customers are required to comply with the regulations and are taking all the necessary hygiene and social distancing measures. (shower before using the pools)
For more information contact with Reception Department through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All measures can be changed based on new hygiene standards